24/7 Injury Lawyers Website Terms and Conditions
You agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by the terms of the Agreement in its entirety when you: (a) access the Site; (b) utilize one of the 24/7 Injury Lawyers phone numbers (“Directory Service”) in order to be connected with a third party legal professional (“Third Party Service Providers”); and (d) register via our lawyer sign-up (“Lawyer Sign-up”) (the Site, Directory Services, and Lawyer Sign-up, collectively the “24/7 Injury Lawyers Offerings”). Any and all parties that use the Site will be collectively referred herein as “Site Users”. PLEASE REVIEW THE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT IN THEIR ENTIRETY, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO USE THE 24/7 Injury Lawyers OFFERINGS IN ANY MANNER OR FORM.
You understand and agree that 24/7 Injury Lawyers shall not be liable to you, any other Site User (as defined below) or any third party for any claim in connection with your use of, or inability to use, the 24/7 Injury Lawyers Offerings. 24/7 Injury Lawyers disclaims any and all liability for any loss, damage, or injury based on Third Party Offerings or other products, services and information directly or indirectly obtained through the 24/7 Injury Lawyers Offerings. You understand and agree that 24/7 Injury Lawyers is not responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any dispute between you and any Site User.
- Scope/Modification of Agreement. The Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between you and 24/7 Injury Lawyers with respect to your use of the 24/7 Injury Lawyers Offerings, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and/or understandings with respect to the Site. We may amend the Agreement from time to time in our sole discretion, without specific notice to you; provided, however, that any amendment or modification to the arbitration provisions, prohibition on class action provisions or any other provisions applicable to dispute resolution (collectively, “Dispute Resolution Provisions”) shall not apply to any disputes incurred prior to the applicable amendment or modification. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review the Agreement prior to using the 24/7 Injury Lawyers Offerings. By your continued use of the 24/7 Injury Lawyers Offerings, you hereby agree to comply with, and be bound by, all of the terms and conditions contained within the Agreement effective at that time (other than with respect to disputes arising prior to the amendment or modification of the Dispute Resolution Provisions, which shall be governed by the Dispute Resolution Provisions then in effect at the time of the subject dispute or incurred charges, as applicable). Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any future offer(s) made available to you on the Site that augment(s) or otherwise enhance(s) the current features of the 24/7 Injury Lawyers Offerings shall be subject to the Agreement. If 24/7 Injury Lawyers terminates the Agreement for any reason, 24/7 Injury Lawyers shall have no liability or responsibility to you. You understand and agree that refusal to use the 24/7 Injury Lawyers Offerings is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute with 24/7 Injury Lawyers. The Agreement only governs your use of the 24/7 Injury Lawyers Offerings.
- Non-Endorsement: Site Content and Site users.
- 24/7 Injury Lawyers does not sponsor, recommend or endorse: (i) any Third Party Service Providers (including Advertisers) that are accessible by and through the Directory Service. The Site facilitates communication between Third Party Service Providers and Site visitors (“Visitors”) that are potential users of associated Third Party Offerings. Some of the Third Party Service Providers that are accessible by and through the Directory Service pay a fee for inclusion in the Directory Service.
- 24/7 Injury Lawyers does not involve itself in the agreements arrived at by and between Visitors and Third Party Service Providers, or in the actual provision of Third Party Offerings in connection with the relationships created thereby. Therefore, 24/7 Injury Lawyers does not make any representations regarding the competency, trustworthiness, honesty, integrity and/or behavior of either its Visitors or Third Party Service Providers. Visitors, and not 24/7 Injury Lawyers, are solely responsible for assessing the competency, trustworthiness, honesty and integrity of all Third Party Service Providers that such Visitors contact via the Directory Service.
- Terms Applicable to Attorney Listings.
- 24/7 Injury Lawyers is not a law firm or a lawyer referral service. As such, 24/7 Injury Lawyers offers no legal advice, recommendations, mediation or counseling in connection with any legal matter, under any circumstances, and nothing we do and no element of the Site, Directory Service or other 24/7 Injury Lawyers Offerings should be construed as such. You should always check with your attorney, accountant and/or other advisors to be sure that any legal advice, law-related Third Party Offerings, or other legal products and/or services available by and through the 24/7 Injury Lawyers Offerings (collectively, “Legal Services”) is/are appropriate for you.
- The Site provides paid attorney advertising to those attorneys that are registered as Third Party Service Providers (“Third Party Legal Professionals”). Some of the Third Party Legal Professionals that are accessible by and through the Directory Service pay a fee for inclusion in the Directory Service. 24/7 Injury Lawyers does not receive any portion of any Third Party Legal Professional’s fees.
- Any use of the Directory Service by Site Users is not intended to, and will not create, an attorney-client relationship between any such Site Users and 24/7 Injury Lawyers. Without limiting the foregoing, any information submitted to 24/7 Injury Lawyers and/or any electronic or other communication sent to 24/7 Injury Lawyers will not create, or be covered by, an attorney-client relationship between Site Users and 24/7 Injury Lawyers or any Third Party Legal Professionals.
- The Site facilitates communication between Third Party Legal Professionals and potential users of associated Legal Services. 24/7 Injury Lawyers does not guarantee that Site Users will successfully find legal representation through the Directory Service. The determination of the need for legal services and the choice of legal representation are extremely important decisions and should not be based solely on advertisements, claims of expertise or cost offered by any Third Party Legal Professional.
- 24/7 Injury Lawyers does not review the standing of any Third Party Legal Professionals with any regulatory authority or bar association. Therefore, 24/7 Injury Lawyers makes no representation regarding the status, standing or ability of any Third Party Legal Professional. When considering retaining a Third Party Legal Professional, Site Users should ask for free background information from that Third Party Legal Professional and check that Third Party Legal Professional’s standing with the applicable state bar association. 24/7 Injury Lawyers is not responsible for, and in no way endorses, any description or indication of specialization or limitation of practice by any Third Party Legal Professionals that are accessible through the Directory Service. Please be aware that no agency or board may have certified such Third Party Legal Professional as a specialist or expert in any indicated field of law practice. In addition, a Third Party Legal Professional claiming specialization is not necessarily any more expert or competent than other legal professionals. Site Users should make an independent investigation, confirm and verify all claims made by Third Party Legal Professionals. Site Users are encouraged to use caution when reviewing any information submitted by Third Party Legal Professionals. Except where otherwise indicated, the Third Party Legal Professionals are not certified by the Florida State Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education, the Texas State Board of Legal Specialization (“Not Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization”), or any other entity or body.
ADDITIONAL STATE SPECIFIC DISCLOSURES:
No representation is made that the quality of the Legal Services to be performed by the Third Party Legal Professionals is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other attorneys.
The Alaska Bar Association does not accredit or endorse certifying organizations.
24/7 Injury Lawyers operates as a “Lawyer Directory” as defined under Florida Rule 4-7.23.
There is no procedure for review or approval of specialist certification organizations in Hawaii.
The Supreme Court of Illinois does not recognize certifications of specialties in the practice of law and such a certificate, award or recognition is not a requirement to practice law in Illinois.
Memberships and offices in legal fraternities and legal societies, technical and professional licenses, and memberships in scientific, technical and professional associations and societies of law or field of practice do not mean that a Third Party Legal Professional is a specialist or expert in a field of law, nor do they mean that such Third Party Legal Professional is necessarily any more expert or competent than any other lawyer. A description or indication of limitation of practice does not mean that any agency or board has certified such Third Party Legal Professional as a specialist or expert in an indicated field of law practice, nor does it mean that such Third Party Legal Professional is necessarily any more expert or competent than any other lawyer.
THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT.
If a Massachusetts Third Party Legal Professional holds himself or herself out as “certified” in a particular service, field or area of law by a non-governmental body, the certifying organization is a private organization, whose standards for certification are not regulated by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Free background information is available upon request for any Mississippi Third Party Legal Professional. The listing of any area of practice by a Mississippi Third Party Legal Professional does not indicate any certification of expertise therein.
Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri, nor the Missouri Bar, reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations.
Neither the State Bar of Nevada, nor any agency of the State Bar, has certified any Third Party Legal Professional identified here as a specialist or as an expert.
Any certification as a specialist, or any certification in a field of practice, that does not state that such certification has been granted by the Supreme Court of the State of New Jersey or by an organization that has been approved by the American Bar Association, indicates that the certifying organization has not been approved, or has been denied approval, by the Supreme Court of the State of New Jersey and the American Bar Association.
Any certification by an organization other than the New Mexico Board of Legal Specialization does not constitute recognition by the New Mexico Board of Legal Specialization, unless the Third Party Legal Professional is also recognized by the Board as a specialist in that area of law.
Prior results obtained by Third Party Legal Professionals do not guarantee a similar outcome.
The Rhode Island Supreme Court does not license or certify any Third Party Legal Professional as an expert or specialist in any field of practice.
Unless otherwise indicated, Tennessee Third Party Legal Professionals are not certified as specialists by the Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education and Specialization in the areas of practice listed on their Listings.
Unless otherwise indicated, Texas Third Party Legal Professionals are Not Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in the areas of practice listed on their Listings.
The Supreme Court of Washington does not recognize certification of specialties in the practice of law. Any certificate, award or recognition by a group, organization or association used by a Washington Third Party Legal Professional to describe his or her qualifications as a lawyer or qualifications in any subspecialty of law is not a requirement to practice law in the State of Washington.
The Wyoming State Bar does not certify any Third Party Legal Professional as a specialist or expert.
- Requirements. The 24/7 Injury Lawyers Offerings are available only to individuals who can enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law. The 24/7 Injury Lawyers Offerings are not intended for use by individuals under eighteen (18) years of age (or the applicable age of majority, if greater than eighteen (18) years of age). If you are under eighteen (18) years of age (or the applicable age of majority, if greater than eighteen (18) years of age), you do not have permission to use and/or access the 24/7 Injury Lawyers Offerings.
- Directory Service. 24/7 Injury Lawyers provides Visitors with the opportunity to be connected to a Third Party Service Providers based on their category of legal service (e.g., personal injury) and their zip code; and (b) obtain contact information for such Third Party Service Providers in order to contact them regarding their Third Party Offerings. Some of the Third Party Service Providers that are accessible by and through the Directory Service pay a fee for inclusion in the Directory Service. Please be advised that 24/7 Injury Lawyers does not itself provide any underlying products and/or services, and the ultimate terms and conditions of any Third Party Offerings will be determined by the applicable Third Party Service Providers. Please be advised that any and all other information provided by you to 24/7 Injury Lawyers is not protected by the attorney-client privilege. Please be advised that selecting a Third Party Legal Professional to contact, or be contacted by, does not create an attorney-client relationship. You understand and agree that 24/7 Injury Lawyers shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of any service offered by any Third Party Service Provider.
- License Grant. As a user of the Site, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable and limited license to access and use the 24/7 Injury Lawyers Offerings and associated content in accordance with the Agreement. 24/7 Injury Lawyers may terminate this license at any time for any reason. Other than where expressly permitted by 24/7 Injury Lawyers, you may only use the 24/7 Injury Lawyers Offerings on one computer for your own personal, non-commercial use. No part of the 24/7 Injury Lawyers Offerings may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or transfer the 24/7 Injury Lawyers Offerings or any portion thereof. 24/7 Injury Lawyers reserves all rights not explicitly granted in the Agreement. You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the 24/7 Injury Lawyers Offerings. You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on 24/7 Injury Lawyers infrastructure. Your right to use the 24/7 Injury Lawyers Offerings is not transferable.
- Proprietary Rights. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion, software, services and other matters related to the 24/7 Injury Lawyers Offerings are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary (including, but not limited to, intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, publication or sale by you of any part of the 24/7 Injury Lawyers Offerings is strictly prohibited. Systematic retrieval of material from the Site by automated means or any other form of scraping or data extraction in order to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from 24/7 Injury Lawyers is prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights in or to any content, document, software, services or other materials viewed at the Site or through the 24/7 Injury Lawyers Offerings. The posting of information or material on the Site by 24/7 Injury Lawyers does not constitute a waiver of any right in or to such information and/or materials.
- Editing, Deleting, and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit and/or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site.
- Legal Warning. Any attempt by any individual, whether or not a 24/7 Injury Lawyers customer, to damage, destroy, tamper with, vandalize and/or otherwise interfere with the operation of the 24/7 Injury Lawyers Offerings, is a violation of criminal and civil law and 24/7 Injury Lawyers will diligently pursue any and all remedies in this regard against any offending individual or entity to the fullest extent permissible by law and in equity.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold 24/7 Injury Lawyers, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their respective members, officers, directors, employees, agents, and/or other partners, harmless from and against any and all claims, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), damages, suits, costs, demands and/or judgments whatsoever, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (a) your use of the 24/7 Injury Lawyers Offerings; (b) your breach of the Agreement; (c) any dispute between you and any Site User or third party; and/or (d) your violation of any rights of another individual and/or entity. The provisions of this Section 10 are for the benefit of 24/7 Injury Lawyers, its parents, subsidiaries and/or affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, employees, agents, shareholders, licensors, suppliers and/or attorneys. Each of these individuals and entities shall have the right to assert and enforce these provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THE 24/7 Injury Lawyers OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH SAME ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, 24/7 Injury Lawyers MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE 24/7 Injury Lawyers OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH SAME WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE 24/7 Injury Lawyers OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH SAME WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (C) YOU WILL QUALIFY FOR THIRD PARTY OFFERINGS FROM ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER; OR (D) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE 24/7 Injury Lawyers OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH SAME WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. THE 24/7 Injury Lawyers OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH SAME MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF THE UNDERLYING INTERNET CONNECTION ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM 24/7 Injury Lawyers, ANY SITE USER OR OTHERWISE THROUGH OR FROM THE 24/7 Injury Lawyers OFFERINGS, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE AGREEMENT.
- Limitation of Liability. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT 24/7 Injury Lawyers SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND/OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF 24/7 Injury Lawyers HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW FOR: (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE 24/7 Injury Lawyers OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH SAME; (B) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION AND/OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM, OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH, THE 24/7 Injury Lawyers OFFERINGS; (C) THE FAILURE TO QUALIFY FOR THIRD PARTY OFFERINGS FROM ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER; (D) THE UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, YOUR REGISTRATION DATA; AND (E) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE 24/7 Injury Lawyers OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH SAME. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, IN THE AGGREGATE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MISREPRESENTATIONS AND ANY AND ALL OTHER TORTS. YOU HEREBY RELEASE 24/7 Injury Lawyers FROM ANY AND ALL OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES AND CLAIMS IN EXCESS OF THE LIMITATIONS STATED HEREIN. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT PERMIT SUCH LIMITATIONS, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF 24/7 Injury Lawyers TO YOU UNDER ANY AND ALL CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($500.00). THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND 24/7 Injury Lawyers. THE 24/7 Injury Lawyers OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH SAME WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED TO YOU WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS.
- Third-Party Websites. The Site may provide links to and/or refer you to other Internet websites and/or resources including, but not limited to, certain Site User websites. Because 24/7 Injury Lawyers has no control over such third party websites and/or resources, you hereby acknowledge and agree that 24/7 Injury Lawyers is not responsible for the availability of such third party websites and/or resources. Furthermore, 24/7 Injury Lawyers does not endorse, and is not responsible or liable for, any terms and conditions, privacy policies, content, advertising, services, products and/or other materials at or available from such third party websites or resources, or for any damages and/or losses arising therefrom. Dispute Resolution Provisions. The Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in New York, New York and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York (without regard to conflict of law principles). Should a dispute arise concerning the 24/7 Injury Lawyers Offerings, terms and conditions of the Agreement or the breach of same by any party hereto: (a) the parties agree to submit their dispute for resolution by arbitration before the American Arbitration Association in New York, New York or the county of your residence, in accordance with the then current Commercial Arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association; and (b) you agree to first commence a formal dispute proceeding by completing and submitting an Initial Dispute Notice which can be found here. We may choose to provide you with a final written settlement offer after receiving your Initial Dispute Notice (“Final Settlement Offer”). If we provide you with a Final Settlement Offer and you do not accept it, or we cannot otherwise satisfactorily resolve your dispute, but you still wish to proceed with your dispute, you must submit your dispute for resolution by arbitration as set forth above, by filing a separate Demand for Arbitration, which which form is available here. For claims of Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000.00) or less, you can choose whether the arbitration proceeds in person, by telephone or based only on submissions. If the arbitrator awards you relief that is greater than our Final Settlement Offer, then we will pay all filing, administration and arbitrator fees associated with the arbitration and, if you retained an attorney to represent you in connection with the arbitration, we will reimburse any reasonable attorneys’ fees that your attorney accrued for investigating, preparing and pursuing the claim in arbitration. Any award rendered shall be final and conclusive to the parties and a judgment thereon may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing contained herein shall be construed to preclude any party from: (i) seeking injunctive relief in order to protect its rights pending an outcome in arbitration; and/or (ii) pursuing the matter in small claims court rather than arbitration. Although we may have a right to an award of attorneys’ fees and expenses if we prevail in arbitration, we will not seek such an award from you unless the arbitrator determines that your claim was frivolous. To the extent permitted by law, you agree that you will not bring, join or participate in any class action lawsuit as to any claim, dispute or controversy that you may have against 24/7 Injury Lawyers and/or its employees, officers, directors, members, representatives and/or assigns. You agree to the entry of injunctive relief to stop such a lawsuit or to remove you as a participant in the suit. You agree to pay the attorney’s fees and court costs that 24/7 Injury Lawyers incurs in seeking such relief. This provision preventing you from bringing, joining or participating in class action lawsuits: (A) does not constitute a waiver of any of your rights or remedies to pursue a claim individually and not as a class action in binding arbitration as provided above; and (B) is an independent agreement. You may opt-out of these dispute resolution provisions by providing written notice of your decision within thirty (30) days of the date that you first access the Site.
- Miscellaneous. Should any part of the Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with any 24/7 Injury Lawyers Offerings is in conflict or inconsistent with the Agreement, the Agreement shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of the Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The parties do not intend that any agency or partnership relationship be created through operation of the Agreement.
- Contact Us. If you have any questions regarding the Agreement or would like more information from 24/7 Injury Lawyers, please contact us via email